The SNM-128P is a central surveillance system solution that can monitor a maximum of 1000 units installed in remote locations. This software provides convenient monitoring features such as real-time video monitoring, video search and backup, and various system setup options. It supports a maximum of 6 monitors, enabling you to monitor up to 256 channels simultaneously in real time. It is also equipped with efficient search features including specific area and text searches.
The SNM-128P reports on the real-time situation of registered units via various methods, helping you understand and take appropriate countermeasures as quickly as possible. It also offers a feature to save and search event logs. To manage multiple units efficiently, the software provides Screen Layout and Map options. With a maximum of 6 monitors, this software can manage multiple networks as well as save error logs simultaneously.
- Up to 128 channels real-time live viewing
- Supports up to 6 VGA outputs
- Register up to 1000 devices and control up to 128 streams simultaneously
- PTZ, bi-directional audio, sensor / relay
- Instant video display on alarm and event
- Graphic MAP image support
- Search by time / date and text
- Instant manual recording up to 10 minutes
See any errors on this page? Let us know.