Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Recording throughput up to 250 Mbps meets demanding performance requirements for write-intensive applications
- Hardware designed to eliminate single points of failure, including redundant fans, Power supplies and RAID 6 storage for optimum reliability
- Built-in EnduraStor storage management increases storage efficiency by grooming recorded streams based on age and priority
- Ability to serve 32 simultaneous playback streams
- Performance levels maintained in normal and RAID error conditions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.