The EverFocus PowerCon 4.x Network Management Software allows management of systems such as DVRs, megapixel / network cameras, video servers, and 3rd party applications. You can locally store and take printouts of video data or single images on the client computer. Multiview function can display up to 256 cameras from up to 16 different DVRs. In addition, the multi-window design can display video images on additional screens, while keeping the graphic surface visible.
Featured Mapview function allows visualization of CCTV systems in locations with scalable maps/graphics (BMP/JPEG format). The network management software supports remote configuration of DVRs (EDR Series DVRs only), EverFocus network cameras, and video servers.
With a network monitor function, the software enables proper management of network traffic. PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) functionality allows control of your speed dome and PTZ cameras during remote viewing. In addition, the network management software offers support for 3rd party browser based applications.
Integrated background port checker with alarm detects availability of DVRs, cameras, and video servers in the network. In addition, the advanced access rights management with individual user rights enables users to access system functions and controls without security breach.
- Unlimited number of managed systems (DVRs, network/megapixel cameras, video servers and 3rd party applications)
- Live and playback view
- Local storage and printout of video data or single pictures on client PC
- Customizable multi-window view with scalable video windows
- Mapview: visualization of CCTV systems in areas or buildings with scalable maps/graphics (BMP or JPEG format)
- Free definable multiviews with up to 16 DVR systems or network cameras, also mixed display of different DVRs (max. 256 cameras in 1 multiview with sixteen 16 ch. DVR)
- Basic feature support for browser-based 3rd party applications
- Network monitor for visualizations of network traffic
- Remote DVR configuration (EDR Series DVRs only)
- Remote configuration of EverFocus network cameras and video servers
- PTZ joystick control
- POS module for retail applications (optional)
- GPS module for object tracking (optional)
- Multi-monitor support (depending on PC configuration)
- Network alarm reception and management
- Advanced access rights management with individual user rights for functions and system access
- System checker: integrated background port checker with alarm function for availability of DVRs, cameras and video servers in network
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.