The EverFocus NVR Surveillance Management Software with 16-Channel License can simultaneously manage up to 64 channels from IP cameras and process up to 30 high quality frames per second per stream.This NVR series software can be used as a standalone system or in a client/server configuration, providing flexibility from small to large scale operations. It also supports a wide variety of 3rd party cameras. The software comes with 4 licenses for controlling 4 devices with the management software from your EverFocus NVRs.
The NVR Surveillance Management Software delivers a rich, powerful suite of features and functions. The software can centrally manage, display, and record up to 64 cameras simultaneously, while providing remote viewing and playback to multiple remote clients. The local operator can employ as many as 3 high resolution displays for live and recorded video. Other features include intelligent search, multiple types of event definitions, instant event response, PTZ remote operation, an intutive GUI based recording control interface, video enhancement tools, multiple I/O support, remote backup, and more.
- Supports EverFocus NeVio series IP cameras, megapixel cameras, 3rd party video encoders/IP cameras, and more
- Accepts MPEG4/MJPEG/H.264 video formats
- Remote PTZ operation and supports PTZ reaction presets
- Multiple monitor display with up to 4 cameras in Live View and Playback View
- Local view with 1 or (optional) 2 monitors for Live View plus (optional) 1 monitor dedicated for simultaneous Playback View
- Remote Live View with 1 or (optional) 2 monitors (or 1 monitor for Playback View only)
- Smart detection of many types of cameras, input, POS, and system events, with 10 potential instant alarm responses (example, email alert and E-map popup)
- Complete I/O device integration
- Intelligent playback system with 5 video analytic searches
- Remote client live viewer, playback, backup, I/O control, and remote desktop operation
- Joystick support on PTZ cameras and software enabled digital PTZ function are both available
- Preset points and patrol functions are also available on many camera models
- User friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) with camera drag and drop for setup and recording familiar to all users with basic PC knowledge
See any errors on this page? Let us know.