The NSR-S10 is a network surveillance recorder for a single-server and multi-client system. The recorder supports up to four of Sony’s SD and 1080p/720p HD network cameras, and its superb image quality gives users great reassurance when scrutinizing captured images. The NSR-S10 starts recording with the initial camera settings and displays images in up to four split-screens as soon as the recorder detects its connected cameras. So there is no need for a complicated preparation process, such as setting up an IP address and camera parameters. The NSR-S10 is an ideal choice for simple surveillance applications.
- Four-channel Network Surveillance Recorder
- 1080p/720p HD Recording with High Stability
- Selectable Storage Capacity
- Wide Ranges of Camera/Encoder Choices
- Plug & Play
- Web Client
- Three Codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG)
- IR Remote Controller
- Multiple Language Support
- Compact Design (9 3/4" x 6 3/8" x 2 1/8")
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.