For fast and efficient connectivity from the network edge to a backbone switch or server, the IFS 8-port Fast Ethernet Managed Switch Series features eight 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports with 2 Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports. The 2 Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports can support either 10/100/1000Mbps (RJ45) or (1000Base-SX/LX/ BX) through an SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) GBIC interface. This series is also available with PoE and PoE+ capabilities.
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 (GE-DS-82)
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 with PoE (GE-DS-82-PoE and NS2503-8P/2C)
- 2-Uplink Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports
- 1 RS-232 male DB9 console port
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Supports full-duplex/half-duplex modes
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z standards
- High performance Store and Forward architecture and runt/CRC filtering elimates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Broadcast/multicast/unicast storm control
- 5.6 Gbps non-blocking switch fabric
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.