Designed to provide fast and efficient connectivity fom the network edge to a backbone switch or server, the IFS 24-port Fast Ethernet PoE Managed Switch series features 24 10/100Mbs Ethernet ports with full power isolated PoE ports. The 2 Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports can be either 10/100/1000Mbps (RJ45) or Gigabit only (1000Base-SX/LX/BX) through an SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) GBIC interface.
- 24-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 with PoE
- 2-Uplink Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports
- 1 RS-232 male DB9 console port
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Supports full-duplex/half-duplex modes
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z standards, High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control, runt/CRC fltering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- 8.8 Gbps non-blocking switch fabric
See any errors on this page? Let us know.