NVRsolo is a Linux-embedded stand-alone system, providing a stable and good quality local display through HDMI or VGA interface. As a network-based surveillance system, NVRsolo processes remote access ability to strengthen its usability. NVRsolo is compatible with more than 70 brands of IP cameras, with monthly free pack update. It features two useful functions, one-click setup and ezNUUO. One-click setup saves the time in camera configuration by searching and automatically adding cameras in the system. ezNUUO facilitates the process of establishing Internet access to the NVRsolo system, meaning there is no more router settings for remote (IE 8 and IE 9) and mobile viewing (iPhone, iPad, Android). Being consistent with all the systems in NUUO Mainconsole family, NVRsolo is compatible with NUUO Central Management System, making it appropriate not only for home or SMB recording, but also for chain stores or ATM/bank projects by POS support.
- Linux embedded - free from PC crash and virus attack
- One-click setup for more than 70 brands of IP cameras
- 4CH real time @1080p live display
- ezNUUO â€“ free from router settings for web/mobile viewing
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Alarm source of NUUO Central Management System
- RAID 0,1 for maximum capacity or data protection
- Support megapixel cameras and H.264 compression format
- Camera I/O integration
- Real-time digital output and Email alert
- Digital watermark
- NTP server synchronization
- Support 72 brands of IP cameras and over 1650 models (with free monthly update)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.