The sixth generation of the Bosch Intelligent Video Analysis system with an improved algorithm, IVA 4.50, is the guard-assistant system of choice when you need reliable video motion detection for indoor or outdoor use. IVA 4.50 is state-of-the-art intelligent video analysis that reliably detects, tracks, and analyzes moving objects while suppressing unwanted alarms from spurious sources in the image. IVA 4.50 is a licensed option already fully prepared in Dinion2X IP IVA, FlexiDome2X IP IVA, AutoDome G4 IP(H.264) IVA, AutoDome Easy II IP IVA, and AutoDome Easy HD IVA cameras, as well as the VIP XF families of encoders. The functionality built into IVA 4.50 cameras and encoders is able to detect idle and removed objects as well as loitering, multiple line crossing, and trajectories. IVA 4.50 supports head detection and also optical flow detection of objects in a video surveillance scene, and basic crowd detection as the new feature. Configurable detection filters and advanced tracking improve reliability and reduce operator work load. IVA 4.50 comes with the enhanced calibration tool to allow the calibration of the camera within a few minutes.
- Embedded analytics eliminates dedicated PCs and associated software maintenance
- Detects idle/removed object, loitering, and line-crossing
- Displays/detects object trajectories, speed, direction, heads and color
- Optical flow detection of objects in a surveillance scene
- Creates metadata for forensic searching of recorded video
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.