The IFS® Gigabit Ethernet to 2-Port SFP Industrial Media Converters are designed for the most demanding IP network applications offering the flexibility of SFP technology and wide operating temperature range.
his model converts 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet on copper to 100Base-X or 1000Base-X fiber via Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) technology. The media converter can be custom configured to your exact system design specifications by utilizing a variety of IFS SFP Mini-GBIC modules. IFS SFP Mini-GBIC modules are available in a variety of versions from multi-mode or single mode fiber, 1 or 2 fibers and wide-temperature versions.
- 10/100/1000 Base-SX/BX/LX/LHX/ZX and 100 Base-FX/BX/LX
- 10/100/1000Base-T: 2-pair Cat. 5e/6 UTP cable, up to 100 meters
- 2 SFP slots provide for custom configuration
- Optical fiber and distance varies by SFP (ordered separately)
- Plug-n-play installation
- Slim IP30 metal enclosure
- DIN-rail or wall-mounting
- 12 to 48 VDC or 24VAC, redundant power with reverse-polarity protection
- Alarm relay output for port breakdown and power-failure alert
- Complies with IEC60068-2-xx standards for free-fall, shock and vibration
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C ~ +75°C
- Protects non-PoE devices if accidentally connected
See any errors on this page? Let us know.