The iBG-2016 from Samsung is a Layer 3 Switch. The powerful mid-range accommodates mid-to-large locations including remote branch and regional offices, and small-to-medium sized businesses. Packing a rich feature set in a compact U1 size, the Samsung iBG-2016 provides a robust and resilient platform to build and maintain converged IP based video networks.
- Integration of L2/L3 switching, routing in one video optimized platform
- Hot-Swappable Personality Modules
- Wire-rate performance for concurrent and advanced services in maximum WAN port configuration
- Support for QoS to prioritize mission-critical traffic
- IPv6 and MPLS in addition to RIP, OSPF, BGP
- Best-in-class Security
- Complete security for protection from both internal and external threats when combined with the Samsung Integrated Security
- Module Onboard firewall and VPN Integrated Security Module: IPS/IDS, Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, URL filtering, WAF, End-Point Security
- Full support for voice, Switching modules with optional PoE for IP cameras and WLAN access points Voice interfaces (FXS, FXO, E&M, T1 CAS, E1 R2, PRI/BRI) SIP/H.323 ALG
- High Port Density, Four mini module slots and one network module slot, providing WAN interface configuration with up to eight T1/E1 and one T3 interfaces or 12 T1/E1 interfaces
See any errors on this page? Let us know.