The GE-DSH-82-POE is a 10/100+2 GigE TP/SFP 8-Port Full PoE Industrial Managed Switch from GE Security that can provide and deliver high operating functions when installed into locations that may consists of climatically demanding or electrically harsh environments. The GE-DSH-82-POE industrial managed switch comes with 1 RJ-45 console interface, Weighted Round Robin and strict priority policy support, 4000VDC Ethernet ESD protection, ingress bandwidth control, as well as web-based consol telnet command line management. The GE-DSH-82-POE managed switch also features a store and forward switch architecture, an 8K entry address table, a relay alarm for power failure, plus dual power operation, and a redundant backup feature. This powerful industrial managed switch is designed as a user friendly unit, and can provide high powered operation with a fast recovery time of 20ms.
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 (GE-DSH-82/GE-DSH-82 PoE)
- 7-Port 10/100 Base RJ-45 (GE-DSH-73)
- 1 RJ-45 console interface for switch basic management and setup
- Relay alarm for port breakdown, power failure
- Supports 4000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Provides redundant backup feature and recovery time less than 20ms
- Supports strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) policies
- Ingress/egress bandwidth control on each port
- Dual power operation; External power supply and DIN rail powered
- Web-based, telnet, console command line management
See any errors on this page? Let us know.