Ethernet unmanaged switch, requires FSFPmodules†, 10/100 Mbps, 2 TX electrical and 2 FX optical ports.
- Electrical Port Supports Autonegotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps,Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex Data
- Optical Port Supports 100 Mbps Full-Duplex Data
- Automatic Medium Dependent Interface/Medium Dependent Interface Crossover (MDI/MDI-X) Operation
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Uses Interchangeable Small Form-Factor Pluggable (FSFP) Modules for Specific Fiber Type, Distance, and Connector (Must Be Ordered Separately)
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines Provides Protection from Power Surges and Other Voltage Transient Events
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical and Normal Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mountable Modular Design
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Standards
See any errors on this page? Let us know.