The IFS line of economy series (ES) Ethernet switches provide a balance between cost and performance. The ES3001-4P-4T is a Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps) switch combined with a built-in 4-Port PoE injector providing up to 15.4 W per port with a total PoE power budget of 55 watt. The IFS ES3001 is a cost-effective switch for smaller independent networks. These switches are designed to provide non-blocking wire-speed performance and easy plug and play installation for desktop deployment of IP cameras, IP intercom, wireless access points (WAP) and other Ethernet applications. The IFS ES Series switches utilize an internal power supply versus an external wall-mount transformer thus providing more reliable PoE performance and a higher total PoE power budget than other similar switches on the market.
- 4-ports 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps Ethernet (non-PoE)
- High Performance Switch Architecture
- Unmanaged plug-and-play installation requires no programming
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex)
- IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame-flow control (full-duplex)
- Automatic source-address learning and aging
- Support to handle Jumbo Packets 9K Bytes
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet End-Span PSE
- Supports up to 15.4 W (13.75 W per port at full budget)
- Auto detect powered device (PD)
- 55 W total PoE power budget
- Built-in 65 W power supply
- 0 to 50 ºC operating environment
See any errors on this page? Let us know.