The IFS line of economy series (ES) Ethernet switches provides a balance between cost and performance. The ES2001-4P-4T is a Fast Ethernet (10/100Mbps) switch combined with a built-in 4-Port PoE injector providing up to 15.4w per port with a total PoE power budget of 55 watts. The IFS ES2001 is a cost-effective switch for smaller independent networks. These switches are designed to provide non-blocking wire-speed performance and easy plug-andplay installation for desktop deployment of IP cameras, IP intercom, wireless access points (WAP) and other Ethernet applications. The IFS ES Series switches utilize an internal power supply versus an external wall-mount transformer thus providing more reliable PoE performance and a higher total PoE power budget than other similar switches on the market.
- 4-ports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (non-PoE)
- High Performance Switch Architecture
- Unmanaged plug and play installation requires no programming
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex)
- IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame-flow control (full-duplex)
- Automatic source-address learning and aging
- Supports CSMA / CD Protocol
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet End-Span PSE
- Supports up to 15.4 W (13.75w per port at full budget)
- Auto detect powered device (PD)
- 55 W total PoE power budget
- Built-in 65 W power supply
- 0 to 50 .C operating environment
See any errors on this page? Let us know.