The EE564F-06-US is a professional EnduraXpress 64 channel storage management system from Pelco which is designed to offer high operation with its advanced design. The EE564F-06-US storage management system comes with 6TB of space, MPEG4/H.264/Main/Baseline/High Profile Codec support, 64 channel support, convenient tear-off options, as well as megapixel/standard resolution camera support, and a Linux operating system. The EE564F-06-US management system also features an easy installation, integrated event/alarm monitoring, digital zoom in live/playback views, plus advanced search capabilities and a US cord. This storage management system is able to provide high quality operation, and can be used in a variety of setups.
- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets DemandingPerformance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Hardware Designed to Eliminate Single Points of Failure, Including Redundant Fans, Power Supplies and RAID 6 Storage for Optimum Reliability
- Built-in EnduraStor(tm) Storage Management Increases Storage Efficiency by Grooming Recorded Streams Based on Age and Priority
- Ability to Serve 32 Simultaneous Playback Streams
- Performance Levels Maintained in Normal and RAID Error Conditions
- Built-in Diagnostic Monitoring Provides Preventative Maintenance and SNMP Monitoring
- Ships with Endura(tm) WS5200 software licenses
- Software Runs on a Standard PC with Microsoft(tm) Windows(tm) XP Professional and 32-Bit Versions of Windows Vista(tm)
- Business,Ultimate or Enterprise Operating Systems
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main and High-Profile Codecs
- Zone of Interest(tm) Allows Independent View and Management of Specified Areas Within a Camera's Field of View in Live or Playback Views
- Digital Zoom in Live or Playback Views
- Convenient Tear-Off Options to Customize Display EnduraView(tm) Technology Mitigates CPU Processing Requirements and Network Bandwidth Consumption for Multiscreen Configurations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.