The EE564-36-US is an EnduraXpress 64 channel storage management system that is able to provide high operation for use with small scale setups. The EE564-36-US storage system comes with a Linux operating system, integrated event/alarm monitoring, convenient tear-off options, megapixel/standard resolution camera support, as well as MPEG4/H.264/Main/Baseline/High Profile Codec support, and digital zoom in live/playback views. The EE564-36-US storage system also features a US cord, advanced search capabilities, an easy installation, plus 64 channel support. This storage management system is able to provide high operation for increasing efficiency, and is suitable to many different locations.
- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets Demanding Performance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Hardware Designed to Eliminate Single Points of Failure, Including Redundant Fans, Power Supplies, and RAID 6 Storage for Optimum Reliability
- Built-in EnduraStor Storage Management Increases Storage Efficiency by Grooming Recorded Streams Based on Age and Priority
- Ability to Serve 32 Simultaneous Playback Streams
- Performance Levels Maintained in Normal and RAID Error Conditions
- Built-in Diagnostic Monitoring Provides Preventative Maintenance and SNMP Monitoring
- Ships with Two Endura WS5200 Software Licenses
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High-Profile Codecs
- Zone of Interest Allows Independent View and Management of Specified Areas Within a Camera’s Field of View in Live or Playback Views
- Digital Zoom in Live or Playback Views
- Convenient Tear-Off Options to Customize Display
- On-Screen Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Controls Including Click to Center and PTZ to Selected Area
- Advanced Search Capabilities Including Motion, Alarm, Event, and Camera
See any errors on this page? Let us know.