The EE532-36-US is an EnduraXpress US cord storage management system from Pelco that is able to deliver high quality storage capabilities with its unique design. The EE532-36-US storage management system comes with a Linux operating system, a colored software status, integrated event/alarm monitoring, advanced search capabilities, user friendly installation, as well as megapixel/standard resolution camera support, and MPEG4/H.264/Main/Baseline/High Profile Codec support. The EE532-36-US storage management system also features convenient tear-off options, digital zoom in live/playback views, RAID 6, plus a compact size. This storage management system is able to be used in a range of setups, and can easily provide simple installation for all users.
- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets Demanding Performance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Built-in EnduraStor Storage Management Increases Storage Efficiency by Grooming Recorded Streams Based on Age and Priority
- Ability to Serve 32 Simultaneous Playback Streams
- Performance Levels Maintained in Normal and RAID Error Conditions
- Built-in Diagnostic Monitoring Provides Preventative Maintenance and SNMP Monitoring
- Ships with Two Endura WS5200 Software Licenses
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High-Profile Codecs
- Digital Zoom in Live or Playback Views
- Convenient Tear-Off Options to Customize Display
- Advanced Search Capabilities Including Motion, Alarm, Event, and Camera
- Integrated Event and Alarm Monitoring and Management Interface
See any errors on this page? Let us know.