Enter a new era of easy and accessible all-digital HD recording with the FLIR SyncroIP Network Video Recorder. The SyncroIP NVR provides a robust yet user-friendly and affordable HD surveillance recording solution with 1080p resolution available in real-time. Available in 4, 8 and 16 channel configurations, the DNR200 Series has 4 integrated PoE ports for convenient all-in-one connection that reduces setup time and cord clutter. IP Cameras are automatically discovered and the system is simple to navigate via the intuitive GUI.
ONVIF 2.0 conformance ensures compatibility with the industry's most popular IP Cameras - including the industry-leading SyncroIP Camera line-up. For managing multi-NVR applications, a powerful 64 Channel CMS by FLIR is included. Stay connected with an outstanding suite of mobile apps available for iPhone, iPad and Android in addition to PC and Mac.
- Easy Connection and setup with 4 integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports
- Auto-discovery of IP Cameras
- Full HD 1080P recording provides the most detailed picture and reliable identification
- Selectable area digital zoom
- Real-time recording: 120fps@1080p (4ch), 240fps@720p (8ch), and 480fps@D1 (16ch)
- Dual streaming (H.264) and dual core processing
- ONVIF 2.0 conformance ensures compatibility with the industry's major camera manufacturers
- 64 Channel CMS by FLIR included
- Fully PC / Mac compatible
- Mobile apps: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8 and BlackBerry 10
- Advanced mobile app features: remote playback, push notifications for motion/alarm, E-map, manual record/snapshot to device
- HDMI / VGA / BNC simultaneous video output
- Free DDNS service by FLIR with secure and redundant servers
- Supports 2x SATA HDDs up to 3TB (6 TB total), 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Rack mountable - 1U
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.