The DM-NSW-CPP is a 16 port professional IP net closed switch with POE from Dedicated Micros which is designed to offer an award winning closed IPTV solution in many different surveillance IP CCTV network installations. The DM-NSW-CPP IP net switch comes with deterministic IP camera assignment, 16 network ports, PoE capability, transparent camera configuration, traffic management, as well as automatic camera channel assignment. The DM-NSW-CPP IP net switch also features link/activity per port, a wide operating temperature, a 48VDC power supply, plus a compact size. This switch is designed to be used in a range of different installations, and can easily provide high use in many different CCTV installations.
- Specifically designed for IP CCTV networks
- Fundamental part of Dedicated Micros award winning Closed IPTV solution
- Deterministic IP camera assignment to network port
- Traffic management on a port by port basis
- Automatic assignment of cameras to channels on a DVR / Video Server removes the need to manually assign IP ad dresses, simplifying the process and reducing cost
- 16 network ports (10/100 BaseT) with PoE option
- Transparent Camera Configuration
- Cascade Layer 3 Enhanced CCTV switches together to create a large installed system
- PoE capability enables power to be supplied direct to camera products using standard ethernet cabling
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.