The GV-Tower NVR System comes with 4 hot swap drive bays for the storage up to 12 TB. It features the Intel Core i3 processor based on Sandy Bridge architecture, latest upgraded NVR system and 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7. And it supports up to 32 channels of IP camera connections. You can also bring the surveillance on the HDTV with a HDMI cable. It is a towering, affordable, and efficient NVR system that you have ever seen.
- Powered by Intel Core i3 Processor
- 64-bit Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Support for GPU Decoding
- 14-bay hot swap data HDD
- 4-bay hot swap data HDD
- Pre-installed recovery from the hidden partition
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports
- Dual monitor display (VGA and HDMI outputs)
- Support for 3rd party IP cameras with H.264
See any errors on this page? Let us know.