The Axis Communications Cross Line Detection (1-Channel) is a trip-wire application for Axis network cameras, suitable for general entrance and exit detection in low-traffic areas. It is useful for detecting moving objects that cross a defined virtual line positioned in the camera's live view. It can also be used for triggering an event automatically.
- Trip-wire Application
- Installed on Axis Network Cameras
- Suitable for Low-traffic Areas
- Useful for Detecting Moving Objects
- Automatically Triggers an Event
- Real-time Visual Confirmation
- For Indoor & Outdoor Applications
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.