Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
Raytec are the World leader in LED lighting for the security industry. They provide an extensive range of LED illuminators for both general lighting and CCTV specific uses. Their range includes Infrared, Pure light and low voltage LED’s meaning that no matter your application they have the illumination that will suit your needs.
Founded in 2005 Raytec is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK security industry and is now supplying products to over 60 countries. With an extensive online knowledgebase you can rest assured that when you choose Raytec products you know that if you need assistance during installation or operation there will be documentation at your fingertips every step of the way.
Raytec Systems Inc.
Tel: (888) 505-8335
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 410mm x 340mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1”
- Accommodates double gang box
- Rotates 360º
- Adjustable 0º – 15º tilt
- Uses standard 1.5” NPT masting
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
- Holds most DVD players, VCRs, satellite receivers and DVRs
- Opens 10.4" to 17.125" (left to right)
- Opens 1.83" to 5.25" (top to bottom)
- Overall height is 5.875" (inside to inside)
- Silver powder coat finish
- Holds most 10” - 23” LCD monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Mast telescopes 17” to 27” from the ceiling
- Depth - 4” (arms fully collapsed) / depth - 24” (arms fully extended)
- Rotates 240° at the monitor
- Product category Lighting Accessories
- Manufacturer Raytec
- Series Raylux Urban
- Certificates CE
See any errors on this page? Let us know.