Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Holds most 42" - 63" flat panels
- Distance from wall to the back of the monitor - 1.4"
- Adjustable mounting rails accommodate up to a 850mm x 500mm hole pattern
- Accommodates double gang box
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Holds most 24” – 37” flat panels
- Mounts on a single stud
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 450mm x 400mm
- Rotates 45° left to right
- Depth 5.5” (arms fully collapsed) / 16.5” (arms fully extended)
- Fits most projectors with mounting holes inside 14.5” diameter
- Low 2.625” mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
- Adjustable tilt - ± 20°
- Adjustable pitch - ± 15°
- Adjustable yaw (rotation) - ± 180° (360°)
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with skin, no skin or case
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of the iPod
- Includes the PanaVise model 670X T-Slot adapter
- The T-Slot adapter attaches easily to any AMPS compatible mount using the included hardware
- Hollow aluminum shaft [1.0" (25.4mm) outside diameter; 0.875" (22.2mm) inside diameter] with slot for cable pass thru
- Round pass thru hole is 0.625" (15.9mm) in diameter
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Integral J-Box mounting plate
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 616mm x 400mm
- Adjustable tilt -5° to +15°
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.3”
- Load capacity – 120 lbs
- 26” mast with 1.66” O.D.
- 24”L x 20”D x 13”H Inner Dimensions
- Lift off lid for installation
- Easy access hinge for maintenance
- Adjustable front security bars for lens placement
- Accommodates PM-1 and PM-3
- Can be attached as a clamp-on or bolt through mount with parts provided
- Silver powder coat finish
- Accommodates monitors with 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Holds most 10" - 21" LCD monitors
- Universal Style Mount
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
- Exclusive design for specialty retail installations
- VESA compatible mounting plate
- Threaded for use with 3/4" (19.1mm) rigid conduit or NPT pipe
- Drop length determined by installer
- Includes mounting kit and instructions
- Holds most 25" - 37" LCD Monitors
- Mast Telescopes from 18" - 30"
- Accommodates monitors with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200 mm VESA standards
- Rotates 360º and has adjustable -5º to +30º tilt
- Rotates 240º at the monitor
- 9" (228.6mm) overall mount length
- Both adjusting points have a full range of motion: 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Shafts are machined aluminum alloy 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.