Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount has a 6 x6" plate that can support up to 12 pounds
- Swivel and twist capability of 180° for precise speaker positioning
- accommodates monitors with 75 &100 mm VESA standards
- holds most 10” to 17” monitors / inverts to also hold up to 23” monitor
- recesses monitor into rack / 9 space racking height
- load capacity - 50 lbs / black static resistant powder coat finish
- includes mounting screws (monitor to mount) and rack screws (10-32 and 12-24)
- Adjustable indoor mount
- Extendable - from 2.5 to 5" (63.5 to 127 mm) in length
- Suitable for wall or ceiling applications
- Ball socket head for any angle
- T-bar adaptor for 2 x 2 drop ceiling applications
- Accommodates flat panels with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200mm VESA standards
- Holds most 10” – 30” flat panels
- Quick connect/disconnect design
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 0.5”
- Utilizes tamper resistant screws to provide extra security
- Fits most projectors with mounting holes inside 14.5” diameter
- Low 2.625” mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
- Adjustable tilt - ± 20°
- Adjustable pitch - ± 15°
- Adjustable yaw (rotation) - ± 180° (360°)
- Holds most 32” – 52” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 800mm x 500mm
- Rotates 45° and has adjustable 0° to 15° tilt
- Depth 5.3” (arms fully collapsed)
- Depth 16.3” (arms fully extended)
- 28” mast with 2” O.D
- 4- Directions Ceiling Mount
- Adjustable Height range: 19.68" / 23.62" / 27.55" / 31.49" / 35.43"
- Maximum Load: 33 Lbs
- 360° Swivel (Left-Right)
- 180° Monitor Rotation
- Adjustable height of 32-44" (81-112 cm) with twist lock mechanism
- Hidden cable management through inside of support column
- Includes six (6) universal speaker mounting plates to adapt to most speakers
- Silver finish with attractive high-impact tempered frosted glass base
- Adjustable spikes for carpet and rubber feet for hard floors
- Holds Most 27” – 42” LCD flat panels
- Mounting rails adjust to accommodate monitors with mounting holes up to VESA 400 x 200
- Mast Telescopes 23” – 35” from ceiling
- Rotates 360° and has adjustable -5° to +20° tilt
- Cable management through the center of the mast
See any errors on this page? Let us know.