Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Set Knob adjustment for a tamper resistant install. Wrench included
- Available in 6" (152.4mm) (826-06) or 9" (228.6mm) (826-09) overall length
- Available in Black or Cream, Add "W" to end of part number when ordering Cream
- 6" (152.4mm) mounts pictured
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- Mounts to poles 3"-6" dia. with included pole straps (2)
- Conduit holes on both sides of the adapter, with (2) knockouts on the back
- Threaded bolt inserts to make installation quicker and easier
- Durable powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with reinforcing walls to resist vibration
- Easily adjustable brackets enable cameras to be positioned in multiple viewing configurations
- Brackets can be easily adapted to fit a variety of new and existing camera ho
- Raises Camera Above Roof Line, Rotates In For Servicing Camera
- Heavy-gauge Steel For Maximum Stability
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 150 lb Load Rating
See any errors on this page? Let us know.