For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP6ECS, SP5MAT
- Holds most 25" - 37" LCD Monitors
- Mast Telescopes from 18" - 30"
- Accommodates monitors with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200 mm VESA standards
- Rotates 360º and has adjustable -5º to +30º tilt
- Rotates 240º at the monitor
- For smaller CCTV cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.4kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210? Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Supports LCD monitors up to 17 lbs.
- Mates to both 75 & 100mm VESA hole patterns
- Mounting hardware and adjustment tool included
- Allows for 160 degree horizontal and 100 degree vertical adjustment of your LCD monitor
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 410mm x 340mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1”
- Accommodates double gang box
- Rotates 360º
- Adjustable 0º – 15º tilt
- Uses standard 1.5” NPT masting
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.