For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- The 60° bend in steel shaft places center of adjusting base
- 0.5" (12.7mm) diameter solid steel shaft
- Length of mount from base to front of mount: 4.0" (102mm)
- Length of mount from bottom of angle to top of mount: 3.375" (85.7mm)
- 1/4-20 stud with lockring; adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included. Matching vinyl cover adds a finished look!
- 6" (152.4mm) overall mount length
- Both adjusting points have a full range of motion: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Shafts are machined aluminum alloy 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw
- For smaller CCTV cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.4kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210? Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- 3" (76.2mm) overall mount length
- Includes two mounting bases that screw easily into the machined aluminum alloy shaft [0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter]
- Use the Tri-Foot Base [4" (101.6mm) outside diameter with three 0.265" (6.7mm) holes on a 3.25" (82.5mm) bolt circle] for solid
- surfaces, or the T-Bar Clip for drop ceiling rails
- Full range of motion at the camera: 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Back box easily flush mounts into hollow walls and ceilings
- Flush mount box is secured with the use of four EZ mount retaining clamps
- Perfect for existing construction
- Preconfigured to fit several types of Speco tamperproof and indoor dome cameras
- Hollow aluminum shaft [0.5" (12.6mm) outside diameter; 0.375" (9.5mm) inside diameter] with slot for cable pass thru
- Pass thru slot is 0.375" x 0.625" (9.5mm x 15.9mm)
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Integral J-Box mounting plate
- Fully adjustability 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation ? for precise screen positioning
- Includes knob or set-screw adjusting options (not pictured)
- Accepts any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Recommended for smaller flat panel screens although maximum weight capacity is up to 40 lbs. (18.2kg)
- 75mm VESA compatible mounting plate
See any errors on this page? Let us know.