Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Monitor Type: Flat Panel Monitor
- Monitor Size: 43"-70"
- Mount Type: Wall Mount (Single Arm)
- For use with VESA-compliant Monitors and selected PMCL500 series LCD Monitors
- Unique swivel-and-tilt head design ensure optimum viewing angles
- Easy to install
- Aluminum construction
- Low Cost
- Supports up to 40 lb (18 kg)
- Designed for 9-Inch (22.86 cm) and 12-Inch (30.48 cm) CCTV Monitors
- Universal Monitor or Wall Mounting
- Attractive, Unobtrusive Design
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Heads
- Made for EH5700 Series
- Quality Manufacture
- Aluminum Construction
- Compatible with D2 CoolDome Series
- 50lb. Load Rating
- All Aluminum/Steel construction
- Versatile Installation Options
- Designed to Simplify Camera Aiming
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Fits all Dotworkz D series outdoor housings
- Works with all major Call box brands
- US designed and built
- Extends dome from roofline. Swings back for easy servicing
- Heavy-gauge steel for maximum stability
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flat mounting surface accepts all Dotworkz Cooldome series enclosures
- Adjustable in 45 degree increments
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.