For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Steel shaft is 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter (hollow for lighter weight)
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation)
- Ball swivel is 6.25" (158.8mm) from wall
- Height of adjusting point is 3.5" (89mm)
- Fully adjustability 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation ? for precise screen positioning
- Includes knob or set-screw adjusting options (not pictured)
- Accepts any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Recommended for smaller flat panel screens although maximum weight capacity is up to 40 lbs. (18.2kg)
- 75mm VESA compatible mounting plate
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
- Exclusive design for specialty retail installations
- VESA compatible mounting plate
- Threaded for use with 3/4" (19.1mm) rigid conduit or NPT pipe
- Drop length determined by installer
- Includes mounting kit and instructions
- Compatible with the WV-SF332, WV-SF335, WV-SF336, WV-SF538, and WV-SF539 IP Fixed Dome Cameras and WV-CF344, WV-CF354, WV-CF624, WV-CF634, and WV-CF504P Analog Fixed Dome Cameras
- Designed for easy pendent installation on 3/4" EMT conduit pipe
- Manufactured from durable engineered plastic
- Certifications / Ratings: WEEE & REACH
- Modular system: Base, Shaft and Head screw together
- Solid steel Shafts [0.5" (12.7mm) diameter] will make a 2" (50.8mm), 4" (101.6mm) or 6"
- (152.4mm) long mount. 1/4-20 stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included. Matching vinyl cover adds a finished look
See any errors on this page? Let us know.