ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
- Micro-Adjustable Pull-Out mount for 32" to 60" LCD monitor
- VESA compliant : 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm and 600 x 400mm
- Mounting profile : 50mm ~ 202mm (2 inch ~ 8 inch0
- Can be used with a 2 x 2 video wall matrix or larger
- Anti-theft design (require for a padlock)
- Available in Ivory or Black
- Compatible with the ALPHA Series Vandal Resistant Dome Camera
- For VT-IR1-12 / VT-IR1-24 Illuminators
- For VT-IR2-12 LED Illuminator
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
- Tiltable Rack Mount
- Acceptable Dual 8 inch, 8.4 inch or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm Compatible
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- 4- Directions Ceiling Mount
- Adjustable Height range: 19.68" / 23.62" / 27.55" / 31.49" / 35.43"
- Maximum Load: 33 Lbs
- 360° Swivel (Left-Right)
- 180° Monitor Rotation
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 42 inch to 70 inch flat panels
- Fits mounting patterns up to 805 x 610mm
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degrees continuous adjustable tilt
- Load capacity of 25 lb (11.3 kg)
- For mounting mount Alpha series vandal-resistant dome cameras on to a ceiling
- Video Wall Mount Stand Alone Floor supported type
- Options: Extended Scissor, Swing out door, Fixed position
- Ceiling to floor support also available
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- Fits 17" ~ 27" LCD displays
- Compatibility with VESA 75 / 100 / 200mm
- +/- 15° tilt / pivot
- 360° screen rotation
- 90° swing, left and right
- Adjustable indoor mount
- Extendable - from 2.5 to 5" (63.5 to 127 mm) in length
- Suitable for wall or ceiling applications
- Ball socket head for any angle
- T-bar adaptor for 2 x 2 drop ceiling applications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.