ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Durable powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- 1 1/2” pipe thread on end for quick and easy dome mounting
- 60 lb load rating
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 26 inch to 47 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- With safety screws
- Dual 10 Inch Rack Mount
- Acceptable Dual 8 Inch, 8.4 Inch and Dual 10 Inch Monitor or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- Tiltable Rack Mount
- VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm Compatible
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
- Full motion wall mount
- Fits most 37 inch to 63 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Swivel 60 degrees of right lateral swivel
- 15 to +15 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- Display to be folded parallel to wall
- Video Wall Mount Stand Alone Floor supported type
- Options: Extended Scissor, Swing out door, Fixed position
- Ceiling to floor support also available
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- Junction Box Adapter for use with IK-WD14A
- Fits 4" x 4" Square Electrical Box
- Fits 17" ~ 27" LCD displays
- Compatibility with VESA 75 / 100 / 200mm
- +/- 15° tilt / pivot
- 360° screen rotation
- 90° swing, left and right
See any errors on this page? Let us know.