ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- ControlZone Leveling provides post-installation fine tuning of height and leveling for a seamless installation
- Centerless Shift provides post-installation lateral shift to easily slide screens apart or together for easy maintenance and perfect alignment
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Allows fine-tuning plumb adjustment to ensure screens are perfectly vertical for a seamless install, can be used to compensate for walls that are not perfectly flat
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- Fits 23"- 42" LCD monitors
- Compatibility: VESA 75 x 75mm / 100 x 100mm / 100 x 200mm / 200 x 200mm
- +5° / -12° Tilt
- 360° Rotation / Swivel
- Cable Routing Inside Pole
- Wall Mount Bracket
- for KPC-VD100, KPC-VD101, KPC-VN100, KPC-VN101
- Durable Die Cast Aluminum Construction 1" NPT Thread allows cable concealment
- Attractive Design to mount on almost any surface in any environment
- Tiltable Rack Mount
- Acceptable Dual 8 inch, 8.4 inch or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm Compatible
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 42 inch to 70 inch flat panels
- Fits mounting patterns up to 805 x 610mm
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degrees continuous adjustable tilt
- Video Wall Mount Stand Alone Floor supported type
- Options: Extended Scissor, Swing out door, Fixed position
- Ceiling to floor support also available
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- Fits 17" ~ 27" LCD displays
- Compatibility with VESA 75 / 100 / 200mm
- +/- 15° tilt / pivot
- 360° screen rotation
- 90° swing, left and right
See any errors on this page? Let us know.