ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- Weight Capacity of 50 lb
- Supports VESA Mounting Patterns
- Video Wall Mount Fixed Position type
- nterlocking, grid included, no rear access to the monitor unless you cut away the dry wall and leave the studs
- Made of reinforced steel tubing
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- 690, 600, or 540 TVL models
- 1/3” PIXIM High sensitivity digital sensor (True WDR models)
- 3-9mm or 3.3-12mm Computar® integrated varifocal lens
- Digital or True Wide Dynamic Range
- Backlight / Highlight compensation
- Supports a single flat-panel 37" - 63"
- Ultra-thin design keeps center of gravity close to flat-panel to reduce deflection
- Swing 360°, Tilt -/+ 15°
- VESA compliant 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm, 600 x 400mm up to 800 x 400mm
- Extend from 41.3 inch to 63.8 inch
- For LCD displays up to 55Lbs with 50-100mm VESA
- Adjustable length pole from 25"- 48" included
- Tilt adjustability to 20 degrees
- Rotate LCD display on pole up to 360 degrees
- Level correction feature
- Micro-Adjustable Pull-Out mount for 32" to 60" LCD monitor
- VESA compliant : 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm and 600 x 400mm
- Mounting profile : 50mm ~ 202mm (2 inch ~ 8 inch0
- Can be used with a 2 x 2 video wall matrix or larger
- Anti-theft design (require for a padlock)
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
- Tiltable Rack Mount
- Acceptable Dual 8 inch, 8.4 inch or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm Compatible
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.