ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Weight Capacity of 50 lb
- Supports VESA Mounting Patterns
- Full motion wall mount
- Fits most 37 inch to 63 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Swivel 60 degrees of right lateral swivel
- 15 to +15 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- Display to be folded parallel to wall
- 6" (152.4mm) overall mount length
- Both adjusting points have a full range of motion: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Shafts are machined aluminum alloy 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw
- Video Wall Mount Stand Alone Floor supported type
- Options: Extended Scissor, Swing out door, Fixed position
- Ceiling to floor support also available
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- Indoor Pendant Mount for 5000 Series Domes
- 3 Year Warranty
- For smaller CCTV cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.4kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210? Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Fits 17" ~ 27" LCD displays
- Compatibility with VESA 75 / 100 / 200mm
- +/- 15° tilt / pivot
- 360° screen rotation
- 90° swing, left and right
- 3" (76.2mm) overall mount length
- Includes two mounting bases that screw easily into the machined aluminum alloy shaft [0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter]
- Use the Tri-Foot Base [4" (101.6mm) outside diameter with three 0.265" (6.7mm) holes on a 3.25" (82.5mm) bolt circle] for solid
- surfaces, or the T-Bar Clip for drop ceiling rails
- Full range of motion at the camera: 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Hollow aluminum shaft [0.5" (12.6mm) outside diameter; 0.375" (9.5mm) inside diameter] with slot for cable pass thru
- Pass thru slot is 0.375" x 0.625" (9.5mm x 15.9mm)
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Integral J-Box mounting plate
- Fully adjustability 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation ? for precise screen positioning
- Includes knob or set-screw adjusting options (not pictured)
- Accepts any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Recommended for smaller flat panel screens although maximum weight capacity is up to 40 lbs. (18.2kg)
- 75mm VESA compatible mounting plate
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
See any errors on this page? Let us know.