When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Holds most 25" - 37" LCD Monitors
- Mast Telescopes from 18" - 30"
- Accommodates monitors with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200 mm VESA standards
- Rotates 360º and has adjustable -5º to +30º tilt
- Rotates 240º at the monitor
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 410mm x 340mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1”
- Accommodates double gang box
- Rotates 360º
- Adjustable 0º – 15º tilt
- Uses standard 1.5” NPT masting
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
- Holds most DVD players, VCRs, satellite receivers and DVRs
- Opens 10.4" to 17.125" (left to right)
- Opens 1.83" to 5.25" (top to bottom)
- Overall height is 5.875" (inside to inside)
- Silver powder coat finish
- Holds most 10” - 23” LCD monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Mast telescopes 17” to 27” from the ceiling
- Depth - 4” (arms fully collapsed) / depth - 24” (arms fully extended)
- Rotates 240° at the monitor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.