When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- For Wall, Corner or Pole Mounting
- Mounts at 90° Corners
- For 60-180mm Diameter Poles
- IP65-Rated Weather-Proof Design
- Covers Patch Box & RJ45 Wall Outlets
- 50lb. Load Rating
- All Aluminum/Steel construction
- Versatile Installation Options
- Designed to Simplify Camera Aiming
- Compatible for use with the D10, D12, and D14 Dual Dome Outdoor Cameras
- For mounting the camera on a 90° corner
- For use on pole with diameters ranging from 2.36 to 7.08" (60 to 180mm)
- Includes screws and stainless steel straps for secure mounting on a pole
- Stainless steel construction with a white finish
- Extends dome from roofline. Swings back for easy servicing
- Heavy-gauge steel for maximum stability
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flat mounting surface accepts all Dotworkz Cooldome series enclosures
- Adjustable in 45 degree increments
- Suitable for D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Weatherproof (IP65) wall mount for MOBOTIX dome cameras D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Covers RJ45 wall outlets
- Space for expansion modules (battery, UMTS, WLAN, etc.)
- Easily mounted to poles using pole mount
- Aluminum Construction
- Compatible with D2 CoolDome Series
See any errors on this page? Let us know.