When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- For Wall, Corner or Pole Mounting
- Mounts at 90° Corners
- For 60-180mm Diameter Poles
- IP65-Rated Weather-Proof Design
- Covers Patch Box & RJ45 Wall Outlets
- Compatible for use with the D10, D12, and D14 Dual Dome Outdoor Cameras
- For mounting the camera on a 90° corner
- For use on pole with diameters ranging from 2.36 to 7.08" (60 to 180mm)
- Includes screws and stainless steel straps for secure mounting on a pole
- Stainless steel construction with a white finish
- Suitable for D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Weatherproof (IP65) wall mount for MOBOTIX dome cameras D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Covers RJ45 wall outlets
- Space for expansion modules (battery, UMTS, WLAN, etc.)
- Easily mounted to poles using pole mount
- For LCD displays up to 55Lbs with 50-100mm VESA
- Adjustable length pole from 25"- 48" included
- Tilt adjustability to 20 degrees
- Rotate LCD display on pole up to 360 degrees
- Level correction feature
- 690, 600, or 540 TVL models
- 1/3” PIXIM High sensitivity digital sensor (True WDR models)
- 3-9mm or 3.3-12mm Computar® integrated varifocal lens
- Digital or True Wide Dynamic Range
- Backlight / Highlight compensation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.