When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Suitable for D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Weatherproof (IP65) wall mount for MOBOTIX dome cameras D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Covers RJ45 wall outlets
- Space for expansion modules (battery, UMTS, WLAN, etc.)
- Easily mounted to poles using pole mount
- Compatible for use with the D10, D12, and D14 Dual Dome Outdoor Cameras
- For mounting the camera on a 90° corner
- For use on pole with diameters ranging from 2.36 to 7.08" (60 to 180mm)
- Includes screws and stainless steel straps for secure mounting on a pole
- Stainless steel construction with a white finish
- Die-cast Aluminum Construction
- Compact- 4.25 x 2.13" (107.95 x 54.1mm)
- Lightweight - 0.4 lb (0.18 kg)
- For Use with EPTZ Series Cameras
- For Wall, Corner or Pole Mounting
- Mounts at 90° Corners
- For 60-180mm Diameter Poles
- IP65-Rated Weather-Proof Design
- Covers Patch Box & RJ45 Wall Outlets
- Indoor wall mount bracket for EPTZ100 Mini PTZ Dome
- Steel, Power-coated
- For EHD700 Outdoor Day/Night Camera
- For EHD730 Outdoor Day/Night Camera
- For EHD500IR Outdoor Vandal Color Camera
- "L" Style Wall Mount Bracket
- For ED335 Dome Cameras
- Built Using Aluminum
- Size - 6.7 x 5.7 x 4.3"
- Indoor Pendent Mount Bracket for EPTZ100 Mini PTZ Dome
- Steel, Power-coated
- Wall mount that houses vandal dome CCTV cameras
- Features side conduit entry from vandal dome cameras
- Easy installation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.