Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Holds most 25" - 37" LCD Monitors
- Mast Telescopes from 18" - 30"
- Accommodates monitors with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200 mm VESA standards
- Rotates 360º and has adjustable -5º to +30º tilt
- Rotates 240º at the monitor
- Rotates 360º
- Adjustable 0º – 15º tilt
- Uses standard 1.5” NPT masting
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 410mm x 340mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1”
- Accommodates double gang box
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Holds most DVD players, VCRs, satellite receivers and DVRs
- Opens 10.4" to 17.125" (left to right)
- Opens 1.83" to 5.25" (top to bottom)
- Overall height is 5.875" (inside to inside)
- Silver powder coat finish
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
See any errors on this page? Let us know.