If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Holds most 25" - 37" LCD Monitors
- Mast Telescopes from 18" - 30"
- Accommodates monitors with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200 mm VESA standards
- Rotates 360º and has adjustable -5º to +30º tilt
- Rotates 240º at the monitor
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 410mm x 340mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1”
- Accommodates double gang box
- Rotates 360º
- Adjustable 0º – 15º tilt
- Uses standard 1.5” NPT masting
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
- Holds most DVD players, VCRs, satellite receivers and DVRs
- Opens 10.4" to 17.125" (left to right)
- Opens 1.83" to 5.25" (top to bottom)
- Overall height is 5.875" (inside to inside)
- Silver powder coat finish
- Holds most 10” - 23” LCD monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Mast telescopes 17” to 27” from the ceiling
- Depth - 4” (arms fully collapsed) / depth - 24” (arms fully extended)
- Rotates 240° at the monitor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.