Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- For Use with Spectra, DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes; Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applicat
- Fits Poles with a Minimum Diameter of 3"
- Stainless Straps Included
- Strap Length 28.5"
- Monitor Type: Flat Panel Monitor
- Monitor Size: 43"-70"
- Mount Type: Wall Mount (Single Arm)
- Pole mount adaptor for the EM3512 feed through wall mount
- Mounts on poles having diameter of 3.0" (7.62cm) - 8.0" (20.32cm)
- Aluminum construction and a gray polyester powder coat finish provide strength and durability
- Stainless-steel straps included for secure mounting
- Low Cost
- For Use with Esprit(tm) Series Integrated Positioning Systems in Corner, Pedestal, Pole, and Wall Applications
- Can Also Be Used in Parapet Applications When Used with Appropriate Mount Adapter
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Features Cable Feedthrough
- Low Cost
- Manually Adjustable Swivel Head
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Mounts on Vertical or Horizontal Pipe/Pole (see model description);Mounting Straps Included
- Pendant mount for IS20-DWS Series cameras
- Color matched ABS plastic construction
- Accepts 0.75-inch and 25 mm conduit fittings
- Indoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 45 Pounds (20.41 kg)
- For Use with Small and Medium Outdoor Pendant Mount Domes that Use 1.5-inch NPT Pipe (including Spectra(tm), DF5 and DF8 Series)
- PP350/PP450 Mounts to Inside or Outside of Parapet Wall
- Single Swing-Arm Wall Mount
- For Use with VESA®-Compliant Monitors and Selected PMCL500 Series LCD Monitors
- Rack Mounts for All 200/300/400 Series LCD Monitors
- Fixed and Tilt Wall Mount for PMCL524F, PMCL532F, PMCL542F, PMCL547F, and PMCL552F Monitors
- VESA-Compliant Wall and Ceiling Mounts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.