Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- The 60° bend in steel shaft places center of adjusting base
- Set Knob adjustment for a tamper resistant install. Wrench included
- Available in 6" (152.4mm) (826-06) or 9" (228.6mm) (826-09) overall length
- Available in Black or Cream, Add "W" to end of part number when ordering Cream
- 6" (152.4mm) mounts pictured
- Wall Mount for LCD Monitors w/ 10" Extension Arm Supports up to 17.5 lbs
- Mounting hardware and adjustment tool included
- Allows for 160 degree horizontal and 100 degree vertical adjustment of your LCD monito
- For smaller CCTV cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.4kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210? Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- For standard CCTV cameras weighing up to 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
- For 3/4" (19.1mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Indoor Pendant Mount for 5000 Series Domes
- 3 Year Warranty
- Steel shaft is 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter (hollow for lighter weight)
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation)
- Ball swivel is 6.25" (158.8mm) from wall
- Height of adjusting point is 3.5" (89mm)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.