Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use. At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Accommodates flat panels with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200mm VESA standards
- Holds most 10” – 30” flat panels
- Quick connect/disconnect design
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 0.5”
- Utilizes tamper resistant screws to provide extra security
- Fits most projectors with mounting holes inside 14.5” diameter
- Low 2.625” mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
- Adjustable tilt - ± 20°
- Adjustable pitch - ± 15°
- Adjustable yaw (rotation) - ± 180° (360°)
- Holds most 32” – 52” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 800mm x 500mm
- Rotates 45° and has adjustable 0° to 15° tilt
- Depth 5.3” (arms fully collapsed)
- Depth 16.3” (arms fully extended)
- 28” mast with 2” O.D
- Compatible with select Pinnacle / SyncroIP indoor and vandal Dome cameras, Bullet cameras, and Wall/Ceiling Mounts
- Secure installation with enclosed cable connections
- Slide away front plate for easy access
- IP66 weatherproof rated
- Dual side conduit entries (3/4" - 14NPS)
- Wall Mount for LCD Monitors w/ 10" Extension Arm Supports up to 17.5 lbs
- Mounting hardware and adjustment tool included
- Allows for 160 degree horizontal and 100 degree vertical adjustment of your LCD monito
- Holds Most 27” – 42” LCD flat panels
- Mounting rails adjust to accommodate monitors with mounting holes up to VESA 400 x 200
- Mast Telescopes 23” – 35” from ceiling
- Rotates 360° and has adjustable -5° to +20° tilt
- Cable management through the center of the mast
- Adjustable height of 32-44" (81-112 cm) with twist lock mechanism
- Hidden cable management through inside of support column
- Includes six (6) universal speaker mounting plates to adapt to most speakers
- Silver finish with attractive high-impact tempered frosted glass base
- Adjustable spikes for carpet and rubber feet for hard floors
See any errors on this page? Let us know.