Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- 6" (152.4mm) overall mount length
- Both adjusting points have a full range of motion: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Shafts are machined aluminum alloy 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw
- For smaller CCTV cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.4kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210? Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- 3" (76.2mm) overall mount length
- Includes two mounting bases that screw easily into the machined aluminum alloy shaft [0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter]
- Use the Tri-Foot Base [4" (101.6mm) outside diameter with three 0.265" (6.7mm) holes on a 3.25" (82.5mm) bolt circle] for solid
- surfaces, or the T-Bar Clip for drop ceiling rails
- Full range of motion at the camera: 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Hollow aluminum shaft [0.5" (12.6mm) outside diameter; 0.375" (9.5mm) inside diameter] with slot for cable pass thru
- Pass thru slot is 0.375" x 0.625" (9.5mm x 15.9mm)
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Integral J-Box mounting plate
- Fully adjustability 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation ? for precise screen positioning
- Includes knob or set-screw adjusting options (not pictured)
- Accepts any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Recommended for smaller flat panel screens although maximum weight capacity is up to 40 lbs. (18.2kg)
- 75mm VESA compatible mounting plate
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
See any errors on this page? Let us know.