Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
Tel: 1-866-344-4674 or 1-866-816-5919
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
- Quickly move cameras from vehicle-to-vehicle or location-to-location
- 1/4-20 stud with lockring
- Powerful suction pad attaches to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface including windshields, windows and two-way mirrors
- Full range of motion at the camera (knob adjustment): 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Ratcheted arm has 140 degree vertical motion; knob locks arm into place
- 0.5" (12.7mm) diameter solid steel shaft
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included
- Matching vinyl cover adds a finished look!
- 690, 600, or 540 TVL models
- 1/3” PIXIM High sensitivity digital sensor (True WDR models)
- 3-9mm or 3.3-12mm Computar® integrated varifocal lens
- Digital or True Wide Dynamic Range
- Backlight / Highlight compensation
- For standard CCTV cameras weighing up to 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with skin, no skin or case
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of the iPod
- Includes the PanaVise model 670X T-Slot adapter
- The T-Slot adapter attaches easily to any AMPS compatible mount using the included hardware
- Hollow aluminum shaft [1.0" (25.4mm) outside diameter; 0.875" (22.2mm) inside diameter] with slot for cable pass thru
- Round pass thru hole is 0.625" (15.9mm) in diameter
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Integral J-Box mounting plate
See any errors on this page? Let us know.