Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- Weight Capacity of 50 lb
- Supports VESA Mounting Patterns
- Supports a single flat-panel 37" - 63"
- Ultra-thin design keeps center of gravity close to flat-panel to reduce deflection
- Swing 360°, Tilt -/+ 15°
- VESA compliant 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm, 600 x 400mm up to 800 x 400mm
- Extend from 41.3 inch to 63.8 inch
- Micro-Adjustable Pull-Out mount for 32" to 60" LCD monitor
- VESA compliant : 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm and 600 x 400mm
- Mounting profile : 50mm ~ 202mm (2 inch ~ 8 inch0
- Can be used with a 2 x 2 video wall matrix or larger
- Anti-theft design (require for a padlock)
- Ceiling Mount Adapter for Wall Mount Dome Housings
- Works with 1 1/2" NPT Pipe
- Steel Construction
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Thickness of Flange: 6.5mm (0.256")
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
- Tiltable Rack Mount
- Acceptable Dual 8 inch, 8.4 inch or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm Compatible
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 42 inch to 70 inch flat panels
- Fits mounting patterns up to 805 x 610mm
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degrees continuous adjustable tilt
- Video Wall Mount Extended Scissor type surface mount
- Provides easy access to the rear of each monitor
- With X,Y,Z Axis adjustments for each corner
- Made with heavy gage steel
- Fast, simple wall mount
- Meets VESA standards(75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm)
- Loading 33lbs or 15kg
- Includes screws for concrete, plate & wood
- 3 direction adjustable design
- Left-right swivel 180 degrees, Up-down tilt 180 degrees and monitor swivel 270 degrees
See any errors on this page? Let us know.