Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- 690, 600, or 540 TVL models
- 1/3” PIXIM High sensitivity digital sensor (True WDR models)
- 3-9mm or 3.3-12mm Computar® integrated varifocal lens
- Digital or True Wide Dynamic Range
- Backlight / Highlight compensation
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- The 60° bend in steel shaft places center of adjusting base
- Fixed wall mount - can be used to set up and mount VESA-compliant monitors measuring 20" (50.8cm) and smaller
- For Use with VESA-compliant Monitors
- Supports monitors weighing up to 26.5 lb (12kg)
- Places the monitor 0.59" (1.5cm) away from the wall
- Maximum Load: 100 lb
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- Quickly move cameras from vehicle-to-vehicle or location-to-location
- 1/4-20 stud with lockring
- Powerful suction pad attaches to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface including windshields, windows and two-way mirrors
- Full range of motion at the camera (knob adjustment): 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Ratcheted arm has 140 degree vertical motion; knob locks arm into place
- 0.5" (12.7mm) diameter solid steel shaft
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included
- Matching vinyl cover adds a finished look!
- For Surface Mounting
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
- For standard CCTV cameras weighing up to 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.