Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Low Cost
- For Use with Spectra® or DF5 Series Pendant Domes
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum
- Cable Feedthrough Features
- Supports up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg)
- Used with SWM series mount when camera is to be installed on a pole
- Attaches to a pole with 2 stainless steel straps (supplied)
- Straps fit 4-8" (10.16 to 20.32 cm) diameter pole
- Black finish
- Includes hardware to attach SWM mount
- For Q1755, T92A20 Housings
- For Q1910-E Thermal Network Cameras
- For Use with Spectra Series Specialty Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed of Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount A
- For Use with the WXM100/PXM100
- 316 Stainless Steel Straps
- Maximum Load Capacity - 88 lbs
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- False T-Rail Mounting
- Designed for AXIS P3343&P3344 Cameras
- Clear Transparent Bubble
See any errors on this page? Let us know.