Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Holds Most 27” – 42” LCD flat panels
- Mounting rails adjust to accommodate monitors with mounting holes up to VESA 400 x 200
- Mast Telescopes 23” – 35” from ceiling
- Rotates 360° and has adjustable -5° to +20° tilt
- Cable management through the center of the mast
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 2.6" Mounting Profile
- Tilt, Pitch and Yaw Adjustments
- 23-35" Telescoping NPT Pipe
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Can be used for holding a single device or “stacked” for multiple components such as DVD players, CD players, DVRs and HD receivers
- Shelf dimensions – 13” W x 11” D
- Black tempered glass shelf
- Can be used in conjunction with any TV wall mount to design an entertainment center
- Load capacity – 25 lbs
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Welded steel construction
- Adjustable front and rear rails
- Vented top and bottom
- Top and bottom cable routing knockouts
- Reversible hinged tempered glass front door
- Twist and Swivel
- Load Capacity 12 lbs
- High impact plastic
- Virtually limitless number of configurations for the Wall or Ceiling Mount
- High impact plastic, white finish
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 415mm x 345mm
- Adjustable -5° to +15° tilt
- Vertical height adjustment – 1”
- List adjustment – ±3°b
- Low 2.625” mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Adjustable Tilt - ± 20°
- Adjustable Pitch - ± 15°
- Adjustable Yaw (Rotation) – 360°
See any errors on this page? Let us know.